Sep 18, 2009

week 1


The tribe has spoken and Brendan has been asked to leave the pool immediately.


 At Tribal Council, Ashley brushes off the challenge loss by carelessly stating, “It is what it is.”  Betsy singles out Ashley as the weakest link in her tribe, much to Russell’s disapproval.  Russell attacks Marisa for openly threatening him, which is backed up by Ben.  The two attack Marisa, but she stands her ground and insists that Russell is untrustworthy.  Marisa ultimately apologizes for making an unintelligent move in being too outspoken, and assures her tribemates that it will never happen again.  With that, the Foa Foa members cast their votes and, with seven out of the ten votes cast against her, Russell got his way, and Marisa was voted out.  Marisa Calihan, the 26 year-old student from Cincinnati, Ohio, became the first person voted out of SURVIVOR: SAMOA.    


Quote of the week:
Russell S.: “My tribe will believe anything I tell them at any point because they’re just stupid. They’ll run when I tell them to run.  They’ll walk when I tell them to walk and when I’m finished with them, just throw them in the trash,”

Galu

Foa Foa
Brandon
~
John

Brendan
~
Marisa
Cara
~
Brett

Cheryl
~
Elizabeth
Christi
~
Yasmin

Colin
~
Russell H.
Erin
~
Shannon

Dick
~
Jaison
Karen D.
~
Kelly

Eric
~
Ben
Karen R.
~
Dave

Kim
~
Mike
Linda
~
Laura

Lauren
~
Natalie
Pat
~
Erik

Maureen
~
Mick
Sandy
~
Russell S.

Nick
~
Betsy
Tonya
~
Monica

Warren
~
Ashley



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I got the biker chick. I hate motorcycles. (They are too loud outside my house!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUNT KAREN - I am not getting these emails! HMPH. Eric had to forward it to me. lauren.michelle.stephens@gmail.com. Thanks :)

    Erin - I totally agree. Motorcyclists are devil riders. That's what I think every time I see them creeping up the middle of a two lane highway in traffic. Mostly out of jealousy that they are moving and I am not, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry La. I've got it all fixed now. I had a problem with your info. Welcom to the pool. xoxo

    ReplyDelete