Oct 18, 2009

week 5


The tribe has spoken and Warren is asked to leave the pool immediately.

At Tribal Council, the Foa Foa tribe embraces the fact that they are at Tribal Council simply because they are sheltered from the rain.   The tribe is in agreement that it is rather unorthodox to not have the opportunity to scramble before Tribal due to the bad weather.  Russell decides that trust is the biggest factor in the vote, while Mick and Jaison base their decisions on who performs better at challenges.  With everyone feeling vulnerable, the tribe members cast their votes.  In the end, the tribe was in agreement that Ashley was the weakest member, and she was voted out with five out of the six votes cast against her.  Ashley Trainer, the 22 year-old spa saleswoman from Maple Grove, Minnesota, became the fifth person voted out of SURVIVOR: SAMOA.    

Liz is in trouble. Uh-oh. She challenged Russell. Wow, did you see him turn? He turned in a matter of three seconds. He is frightening. ”You’re walking on thin ice. Right now. Let me tell you. Thin ice. Period.” Whoa.


From Jeff's blog: NEXT TIME ON…SURVIVOR for real
Next week’s episode features one of the scariest moments I’ve had in my entire run on Survivor. Check that – the scariest. I’m not trying to over hype. I’m just giving you a tease. I don’t want you to get your expectations so high that you’re let down, but I am going to be honest that for a few seconds during next week’s episode I was really worried we were in danger of losing a contestant… forever.
Galu

Foa Foa
Brandon
~
John

Brendan
~
Marisa
Cara
~
Brett

Cheryl
~
Elizabeth
Christi
~
Yasmin

Colin
~
Russell H.
Erin
~
Shannon

Dick
~
Jaison
Karen D.
~
Kelly

Eric
~
Ben
Karen R.
~
Dave

Kim
~
Mike
Linda
~
Laura

Lauren
~
Natalie
Pat
~
Erik

Maureen
~
Mick
Sandy
~
Russell S.

Nick
~
Betsy
Tonya
~
Monica

Warren
~
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Go Natalie! Go Natalie!

    PS - the food contests make me ill. I can't even bare to watch them. Ewwwww

    I think they showed too much for next week's episode - we know that A. it is Russell S. that has the death scare and B. we see him hit his head - hard - against that corner during the challenge. Way to ruin it, CBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey La. I saw your comment for week 3. Sorry 'bout Eric getting booted out of the pool. I think it's probably leftover bad karma from the name he chose for the football pool "buffalo dominates pittsburgh". The Terrible Towel has funny ways.

    ReplyDelete